Sunday 23 December 2012

Sparkling White Teeth


Sparkling White Teeth




welll!!!!! Baking soda is also known as Sodium bicarbonate. It's actually quite a popular home remedy for teeth whitening and people have been using it to 'whiten their smiles' for many many years. Baking soda can remove stains on the surface of the teeth and it's a popular home treatment because it's affordable and can be easily found in the kitchen.

teeth-whitenine1
hmmmmm...Some people like to mix baking soda with water so it forms a paste. They would then use this like toothpaste and brush their teeth with it as a treatment. My friend personally likes to sprinkle a tiny bit into her ordinary tooth paste and she would brush her teeth normally (about twice a week). Although I have heard very successful reviews on the baking soda remedy, I have to say I haven't tried the remedy myself so I can't tell you my experience on it.

I personally found that eating starfruit has made a wonderful impact on my teeth. It has brightened and whitened my smile effectively without me even trying to. Starfruit is one of my favourite fruits to snack on but if you don't have access to this type of fruit, you can try eating strawberries because they work great too. 

whiteningteeth2
Another popular remedy is to gargle vinegar because it not only kills the bacteria and germs in the mouth but it also removes stains. 
subscribe me on youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment